We have a very exciting competition for all you tricky eaters. How would you like to win a £20 Tesco card, some gorgeous truffles or tasty treats from new free-from brand, Happy Snacks?
All you have to do is nominate your favourite place to eat out, where the free-from options and service are awesome. It’s dead easy to do on our website safereating.co.uk.
Closing date: December 19th. Winners announced the following day. Winners selected at random, so the more places you nominate, the greater your chance of winning.
Please note, you have to register at safereating.co.uk to be able to nominate a venue. (That’s easy peasy too – and free!)
Prizes up for grabs are:
*A £20 Tesco gift card to spend on amazing free-from products
Terms and conditions for competition 05/12/2017
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of The Safer Eating Company Ltd. (UK), its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, or inaudible (if made by phone) will not be valid and deemed void.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name and disclosure of county of residence (and a photo if they consent to this).
- All entrants must have registered as a tricky eater at safereating.co.uk and also nominated at least one venue
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct nominations received between 7.30pm 05/12/2017 to 11.59pm on 19/12/2017.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is The Safer Eating Company Ltd in collaboration with Tesco, The Happy Snacks Company UK and Chocology of York.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- A list of winners will be available by emailing email@example.com from 20th Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.